It has been a good year. We have distributed many geek experience points and written some code for you all to hack as you feel fit. Listed here are some Superdecade Games posts that deserve more love.
- The early Internet - a collection of videos about the early days of The Web.
- Kids code with Shapes - Shapes is a programming language for kids by Superdecade Games.
- Assembly language hacked by 14-year-olds - using the Little Man Computer some clever kids write some good assembly language code.
- Really cool LEGO robots - (enough said).
- The Shakespearean insult generator - thou churlish clay-brained scut!
- Castle Grim - the puzzle cartoon from the nineties.
- Launch alert! - the world's first hypothetical Twitter spacecraft (we think).
- Create your own solar system - there's an app for that
- Kids playtest Litterpik - the puzzle game for kids and big kids too from Superdecade Games.
- Destroy the World - yup, there's an app for that too.
- The Internet of Fish - still my favourite IOT site.
- A programming language for Yorkshire - I just went mad one day.
|Wishing all my readers a very prosperous and geeky 2016.|
- Streetasaurus Rex