DOWNLOAD the SSD file for your BBC Master or Emulator.
|The perpetual calendar (running in the emulator) showing a view of the 19th June 2019.|
The full suite of programs now offers the following features:
- A perpetual calendar which is good for the next hundred years or more, including dates of Easter, up to 365 custom recurring events or one-off calendar events.
- A clock (available in both calendar, and "Timely" modes).
- A timer (counts upwards in seconds).
- A countdown (counts down in seconds).
- Up to 6 alarms (which can be saved and reused).
- A CMOS clock reset utility (thanks to Beebug magazine).
- Comprehensive documentation and a help system (does not work with second processor).
|The "Timely" app running on vintage BBC Master Computer, showing a 20 minute countdown.|
|Machine code help routine. Bring up a list of help topics with *H, or find a specific help topic with *H <topic> Unfortunately this feature will not work with the 6502 Co-processor.|
If you are still awake then you might want to read other BBC Computer related posts, or just some random programming stuff.
#BBCComputer #BBCBASIC #Programming #perpetualcalendar #time #timer #countdown #calendar #teletext