I made a command line personal assistant in BASIC

I am not 100% serious about this application, however, just to amuse some students I have written a personal digital assistant app in BBC BASIC for Windows.

Introducing Susan - your command line personal assistant.

Susan running in Windows 10
Susan can:

  • compose email;
  • keep you up to date with the news and weather;
  • solve mathematical expressions;
  • remember your wife's birthday;
  • search The Web;
  • run macros and scripts;
  • keep time;
  • say stuff
For the full list of features see the online help, or Susan's homepage.

The current version (1.1.0.26) is available to download.  Should there be much interest in Susan, I'll add some new features (possibly alarms and reminders first).

I would appreciate helpful feedback through the social media links at the top right of this page.